• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Magrette KLockSnack Tour!

JWood Watches

Breitling
Your forum friend Jakob will shortly present more, just wanted to show you the package that will go on its way to Sweden today.

It is the Magrette Moana Pacific Diver Professional in Steel/Blue. This color fits perfect on a Swedish forum in its Yellow Tour-Peli-Case I think!

Jakob will fil you in on the details, but fact is that some of you will be able to have this watch for some time to play around with.

As part of our agreement with KS HQ bosses, a discount is valid for all Magrette watches and KS members. If you fill in coupon code KS-yourKSforumname in the basket, it will take off 10% of the invoice total.

Hope you like the Tour!

Stephan

LAYOKXp.jpg

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Nice! Love pretty much all of the Halios and Margrette watch models, but I've never owned one. All new watches are sent from USA right? -So tax and toll will be added @ the border?

JWood Watches

Breitling
Nice! Love pretty much all of the Halios and Margrette watch models, but I've never owned one. All new watches are sent from USA right? -So tax and toll will be added @ the border?

No! If you buy from magrette.eu or halioswatches.eu, all prices are local, in Euros and including VAT for EU region. There is a 25 Euro shipping charge though, but we do send with UPS, ensuring it arrives (and in one piece).

jakob.dala

Oo=v=oO
2-Faktor
Här kommer lite info angående hur denna passaround kommer att funka.

Det kommer inte att kosta något att vara med i denna passaround, möjligtvis en portokostnad till nästa deltagare.
Max 15 personer kommer att få möjligheten att delta.
Deltagarna får sedan skriva en recension samt posta ett par fina bilder i en tråd som skapas speciellt för klockan.
Klockan kommer sedan att säljas till högstbjudande och pengarna kommer att skänkas till barncancerfonden.

Så ta nu chansen och anmäl ert intresse till mig via PM

MAK

Friends of KS
A small question from a mostly desk diving watchoholic:
Why the markings on the dial indicating 10, 30 and 35 minutes?
My unprofessional guess is that it has something to do with bottom time.
If you could enlighten me it would be appreciated. Thx!

JWood Watches

Breitling
A small question from a mostly desk diving watchoholic:
Why the markings on the dial indicating 10, 30 and 35 minutes?
My unprofessional guess is that it has something to do with bottom time.
If you could enlighten me it would be appreciated. Thx!

We get that question more often. It is always dangerous to say in a place full of hardcore watch enthusiasts but [whisper mode on] it is purely a design thing [whisper mode off].

When I asked Dion (owner of Magrette and product chief) about it, he told me he really liked it. That he didn't know where he got the idea and that it just ended the way it is. A bit funky. Without a specific task or meaning except keeping people busy with the question of "what is that for?". In 20 years' time somebody probably have a complicated theory for it and Dion and me will be reading and smiling. The naked maori virgins who pack our product under the full New Zealand moon liked it so we were satisfied.

Reactions: MAK
Topp