• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Viktigt Klocksnack uppdatering!

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
@MattWServices If you want to edit a post you have to press the ... in the bottom left corner which brings up a menu but the only option available is to edit the post. Perhaps it could simply be replaced by an edit button?

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
@MattWServices If you want to edit a post you have to press the ... in the bottom left corner which brings up a menu but the only option available is to edit the post. Perhaps it could simply be replaced by an edit button?
That's only on mobile, and is by design as part of the responsive elements which get hidden based on view port width. Other people have additional items in there based on their user permissions, such as Admin and Moderators.

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
That's only on mobile, and is by design as part of the responsive elements which get hidden based on view port width.
So...that's a no? :p I just encountered a user in another thread who thought it wasn't possible to edit posts and it feels kind of non intuitive. If it's about saving space perhaps the report button could be replaced by an exclamation mark/warning symbol in favor of an edit button?

When I replied to this post I also noted that it said "HSK sa" (HSK said expressed in an informal way) which I would suggest be replaced by HSK skrev which seems more grammatically correct and was the default before the update.

While we're at it, are there any plans on adjusting the whole smiley situation? If I may propose a suggestion it would be to have a fixed smiley button instead of having to open the menu each time and also have the smiley section close once a smiley is selected since I assume it's pretty rare that people use several consecutive smileys.

It feels like we're just complaining but I hope it's not perceived that way, we're just trying to help out and we really appreciate all your fixes. :)

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
While we're at it, are there any plans on adjusting the whole smiley situation? If I may propose a suggestion it would be to have a fixed smiley button instead of having to open the menu each time and also have the smiley section close once a smiley is selected since I assume it's pretty rare that people use several consecutive smileys.
If you are on mobile most of the time, just use the emojis provided by your mobile device, as they are now supported 📱📱📷⌚️

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
When I replied to this post I also noted that it said "HSK sa" (HSK said expressed in an informal way) which I would suggest be replaced by HSK skrev which seems more grammatically correct and was the default before the update.
This will because as a non Swedish speaker, I've been using Google Translate for the phrases to translate. If you can grab the phrase, plus the correct version, I can easily fix it.

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
This will because as a non Swedish speaker, I've been using Google Translate for the phrases to translate. If you can grab the phrase, plus the correct version, I can easily fix it.
sa - > skrev. 😊
20201014_154630.jpg

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
Perhaps is better to address you directly so I'm shamelessly bumping my request from the previous page. 😁 Would it be possible to compress the top menu on the mobile site? The empty space fills up a large portion of the screen and the follow/watch button could perhaps be placed in level with the other buttons in order to remove the additional row?

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
I noticed in the post above that the breif description is from the first post of the page rather than the actual post being referred to which is slightly confusing.

Clemons

Rolex
2-Faktor
Jag måste manuellt ladda om sidan för att se om jag har några notiser. Om jag bara är idle så är det inga.

Using Google Chrome, win 10.

Senast ändrad:

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
I noticed in the post above that the breif description is from the first post of the page rather than the actual post being referred to which is slightly confusing.
That's because of how the unfurl functions works in the new version.

https://klocksnack.se/threads/klocksnack-uppdatering.139604/post-3563822

It will display a brief snip of the page.

If you want to just post a link, use the inline code or the BBCode for URL

This is the link to that post directly.

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
Ett stort steg i rätt riktning. Beskrivningen i forumdelarna är borta vilket också är en klar förbättring men man kanske kan komprimera ytterligare på mobilsidan? T.ex. genom att minska dödytan och ha bevakaknappen på samma rad.
Screenshot_20201014-151133_Firefox.jpg

Oavsett vad man tycker om den nya uppdateringen så ska ni ha cred för att ni är lyhörda och tar till er av den konstruktiva kritiken här i tråden och vidtar snabba åtgärder för att försöka att förbättra användarupplevelsen. :)
So going back to this, the top page numbers are hidden by default, people asked for them back on mobile, which I have had to do via CSS edits. It's a trade off having the page numbers plus the thread functions.

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
That's because of how the unfurl functions works in the new version.

https://klocksnack.se/threads/klocksnack-uppdatering.139604/post-3563822

It will display a brief snip of the page.

If you want to just post a link, use the inline code or the BBCode for URL

This is the link to that post directly.
I know how to use BBCode for URLs but I'm not really sure what you mean by inline. Are we supposed to use <[inline] > or could you please explain what you meant?

I tried doing it below but the inline tags are visible which I assume they aren't supposed to be. Were you referring to using regular quotation marks?

[inline]https://klocksnack.se/threads/klocksnack-uppdatering.139604/post-3563872[/inline]
"https://klocksnack.se/threads/klocksnack-uppdatering.139604/post-3563822"

eriksson850

Carpe Diem certifierad medlem
2-Faktor
Is it possible to minimize the amount of dead space when browsing threads or reading in threads? Maybe also have a smaller font so that you can read more than one person's comment at the time?

At the moment I can see 6-7 threads when browsing in discussion, I would much appreciate to be able to zoom out and get a better overview what thread/subject I would like to read.

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
I know how to use BBCode for URLs but I'm not really sure what you mean by inline. Are we supposed to use <[inline] > or could you please explain what you meant?

I tried doing it below but the inline tags are visible which I assume they aren't supposed to be. Were you referring to using regular quotation marks?

[inline]https://klocksnack.se/threads/klocksnack-uppdatering.139604/post-3563872[/inline]
"https://klocksnack.se/threads/klocksnack-uppdatering.139604/post-3563822"
markdown code is supported now, so

Källkod:
```YOUR TEXT OR URL```

with 3 back ticks will parse into the inline code.

TESTING

Källkod:
[icode]YOUR CODE or TEST[/icode]

Also does the same.

Reactions: HSK

Tärnan

Cartier
Tycker följande;
1. Bra ny funktion med att få tips på nya liknande trådar! Men finns det andra bra funktioner, vet ej? Ska jag gissa mig fram på vilka andra nya funktioner som finns?
2. Törs ni ta negativ kritik? Vill ogärna skriva det eftersom jag verkligen gillar Klocksnack men jag tänker att ni vill väl inte bara ha medhårsstrykare? Fult teckensnitt, ful design, allt känns web ala förkrigstiden men ni lever väl säkert med någon template där det finns begränsade möjligheter till att justera dylikt. Jag har o andra sidan aldrig sett ett snyggt designat forum för den delen heller och det är säkert av den anledningen att det finns få templates att jobba med.
3. jag vet inte om det är privata meddelanden mellan två forummedlemmar jag ser? se bif bild.
Skärmavbild 2020-10-14 kl. 17.03.00.png
bild..

Clemons

Rolex
2-Faktor
Tycker följande;
1. Bra ny funktion med att få tips på nya liknande trådar! Men finns det andra bra funktioner, vet ej? Ska jag gissa mig fram på vilka andra nya funktioner som finns?
2. Törs ni ta negativ kritik? Vill ogärna skriva det eftersom jag verkligen gillar Klocksnack men jag tänker att ni vill väl inte bara ha medhårsstrykare? Fult teckensnitt, ful design, allt känns web ala förkrigstiden men ni lever väl säkert med någon template där det finns begränsade möjligheter till att justera dylikt. Jag har o andra sidan aldrig sett ett snyggt designat forum för den delen heller och det är säkert av den anledningen att det finns få templates att jobba med.
3. jag vet inte om det är privata meddelanden mellan två forummedlemmar jag ser? se bif bild.
Skärmavbild 2020-10-14 kl. 17.03.00.png
bild..

Du ser Profilinlägg, inlägg som folk gjort på andras profiler. En åldrad funktion som jag gissar skapar mer förvirring än nytta.

Urtyp

Audemars
"Vad är nytt" (Fattas det ett frågetecken?) uppe till vänster i menyn låter lite krystat. Vad sägs om "Nya inlägg" eller min favorit "Nyheter" helt enkelt? :)

Clark Kent

Patek
2-Faktor
"Vad är nytt" (Fattas det ett frågetecken?) uppe till vänster i menyn låter lite krystat. Vad sägs om "Nya inlägg" eller min favorit "Nyheter" helt enkelt? :)

Nya inlägg är utmärkt. Både "Vad är nytt" och ”Nyheter” kan ha en helt annan innebörd än Nya inlägg och iom att det är Nya Inlägg det handlar om borde det heta Nya Inlägg ☺️

Hugger69

Patek
2-Faktor
Jag tycker förändring är bra, förutsatt att saker och ting blir bättre och det både tror och hoppas jag det det nya KS blir till slut!
Så all heder åt konstruktörerna! :cigar:

Man måste alltid få tid at bekanta sig med nya saker och en sak som jag inte längre får till är pingandet eller @ av personer man vill ska reagera när skriver om dem i ett inlägg! Hur gör man det nu?? För en länk med @ninckname funkar inte för mig längre...

ajex

Omega
En fråga/synpunkt som kanske tagits upp tidigare, men har inte tid att scrolla igenom allt o_O

Innan uppdatering när man sökte i "handla - säljes bytes" så kom det sorterat i tidsordning från när inlägget var publicerat.
Nu är det mer random, varför detta? Går det att sortera på nåt sätt? T.ex. att "avslutad" hamnar sist eller dylikt.

Topp